Rules and procedures
- Horses participating in this Auction must have been registered and approved for participation in the Title Show of Katara International Arabian Horse Show (KIAHF).
- Qualifications of each participating horse must be submitted when registering.
- A veterinarian report by a registered veterinary who is not the horse owner, is required in the approved format.
- A recent video of the horse to be submitted during the application and approval process – Specifications: 2MB | Less than 1 minute | A still horse and a horse in motion.
- A high-resolution image of the horse to be submitted during the application and approval process – Specifications- 300dpi | Jpeg | Full horse image and head and neck image with basic and clear background.
Note: The organizer has the right to accept/reject applications or stop entry forms in any given case.